Garmin Descent MK1
Grey Sapphire with Black Band
PART NUMBER 010-01760-12
Very good condition.
Good battery life.
30-day money back guarantee.
90-day warranty against software defects.
51mm Case size
26mm Band size
Lightweight Titanium Bezel
HR Monitor ❤️
100 metre water resistance 🤿
16GB Music Storage 🎧
Single gas mode ✅
Multi-gas mode ✅
Running / Cycling / Swimming Features
Garmin Descent MKI Grey Sapphire
Black Silicone Band
USB Charging/data cable
Dispatched to UK mainland w/ Royal Mail Special Delivery 1 pm Guaranteed for FREE!
Dispatched to Europe w/ DHL Express / FedEx £20
Dispatched Worldwide w/ DHL Express or FedEx £30
Versatile GPS dive computer for your diving adventures
- Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” colour display and TOPO mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points1 for surface GPS
- Choose modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnoea and closed circuit rebreather (CCR); plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives — and share online via Garmin Connect™ and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology2 with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications3
- Battery life: up to 19 days in watch mode, 10 days in smartwatch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode4
Whether you dive with or without tanks, in saltwater or fresh water, breathing nitrox, trimix or holding your breath — Descent Mk1 is the intuitive, do-it-all dive computer you’ve been waiting for. It’s the first watch-sized dive computer to offer surface GPS with full-colour onscreen mapping and location reference — so you can easily mark your dive entry and exit points1.
Once underwater, the proven Bühlmann ZHL-16c algorithm makes sure you’re staying within your dive limits. Selectable tone and vibration alerts help keep you informed while you’re submerged. Returning topside, Descent Mk1 also functions as a robust training companion, offering the best features of our Fenix 5X ultimate multisport GPS watch, including smart notifications3 to help you stay in touch on the go. What’s more, the Descent Mk1 design is so sleek, comfortable and elegantly crafted, you’ll want to wear it as your everyday timepiece.
Breathe easier, dive better
Providing easy-to-access features for a range of diving activities — including the ability to plan dives on the device for recreational, technical and free diving — Descent Mk1 provides all the key, real-time data you need for a confident dive. The computer is automatically activated when you hit the water, showing your current depth, dive time, water temperature, ascent/descent rate, no-deco time, decompression stop information, battery life and more on the unit’s crisp 1.2” colour display.
You can set the audible tone and vibration alarms to provide reminders at critical points in your dive. Up to 6 different gas mixes are supported, including nitrox and trimix (up to 100% oxygen), and it provides CCR support. Configurable conservatism settings let you adjust your personal safety limits.
Multiple navigation sensors
In addition to its high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking for map-based surface navigation, Descent Mk1 also provides a full array of ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities for topside navigation. And the easy-to-read compass display is available for underwater use as well. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data, while the tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not. For quick access to the compass display, a handy “tap to compass” feature lets you simply double-tap the screen instead of pushing the function buttons.